Our doctors continue to follow up with the most recent updates in medicine and surgery, and as an effort to share this knowledge, we have constructed a series of lectures and academic presentations, provided by our doctors and visiting academicians to the dentists and staff in the area, please contact our office for any questions about these presentations.
- Management of the medically compromised patient in the dental office
- Diagnosis and treatment of TMJ diseases
- Dental implants facts and procedures
- Oral Pathology review
- June 6, 2017 – Achieving Esthetics Through Restorative Solutions – Speaker – Dr. Nurit Bittner DDS
- September 26, 2017 – “Knowing Not Guessing” – Speaker – Nancy Kagan – Summit Dental
- December 5, 2017 – Management of Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office – Speaker – Dr. Wael Youseff
- March 20, 2018 – All-On-4 Lecture – Speaker – Dr. Steven Lewis.
- June 5, 2018 – Review of Implant Systems – Pros and Cons of every system from a surgical and restorative stand point. Antibiotic Review – review of the most popular antibiotics regimens, how they work, when to use them and what could go wrong. Management of the Pregnant Patient in the Dental Office. Speaker – Dr. Wael Youseff
- October 24, 2018 – Oral Cancer Review – Speaker – Dr. Sadru Kabani
- Contact Susan Maynard for additional information at 508-397-1394 or [email protected]