COVID-19 Patient management protocol
While the pandemic seems to be waning, there still remains some uncertainty over the implications of COVID-19 variants. While statewide restrictions have been relaxed, policies involving healthcare facilities remain different. With guidance from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the Department of Public Health (DPH) both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals need to continue to wear masks at all of our offices. We will remain vigilant and continue to provide safe and exceptional care to our patients.
Out of an abundance of caution and in accordance to recommendations from these institutions, our office has established the following guidelines and changes to our practice.
Making an appointment:
- We are scheduling visits by appointment only. We cannot accept walk-ins. Patients will be asked pre appointment questions as part of our screening process.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
A positive response to any of these symptoms from the patient or immediate family member within the past two weeks will require rescheduling of their appointment for at least the next two weeks.
- We highly recommend that patients register online utilizing our online forms tab.
Office visit process:
- Prior to entering our facility, we require that both patient and escort wear a face mask.
- If either the patient or their escort has a fever (>99 F), the appointment will need to be rescheduled for at least another two weeks.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and request that each patient use it as they enter our facility. The reception area/waiting room will be closed and no reading material will be provided.
- Upon patient registration, a pen will be provided for the patient to keep. Once registration is complete, the patient will be escorted back to our treatment rooms by our surgical staff.
- Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
- Recovery and post operative surgical instructions will be provided in the treatment room to minimize traffic through the office. Post operative surgical instructions are posted in our website.
- Patients will be brought into the checkout area, still wearing their mask. Every effort will be made to conduct the checkout transaction through digital means. Receipts will be scanned and emailed.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our Northborough office at (508)393-1223, Milford office at (508)473-7900, Framingham office at (508)879-8004 or visit our website at metrowestoralsurgical.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Doctors and Staff at Metrowest Oral Surgical Associates
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Milford, MA, Northborough, MA & Framingham, MA
Metrowest Oral Surgical Associates
Our Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Dr. John Ouano, Dr. Wael Youseff and Dr. Jennifer Frangos practice the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
Dr. John P. Ouano, Dr. Wael Youseff, and Dr. Jennifer Frangos’s staff are trained in assisting with I.V. sedation and general anesthesia in our state of the art facilities.
Our office’s are located at:
Dental Implants Milford, MA, Northborough, MA and Framingham, MA
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Milford, MA at Milford Office Phone Number 508-473-7900 , Northborough, MA 508-393-1223 or Framingham, MA 508-879-8004
Dental Implants Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.